Achieve. Integrate. Innovate. Motivate. (AIIM) Internship Program
A3 Artists Agency is a major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles and New York searching for motivated interns for their 8-week internship enhancement program.
This program will incorporate learning opportunities including weekly check-ins and mentorship opportunities with A3’s to AIIM Internship Program members.
A3 Artists Agency’s 8-week program allows for interns to be exposed to a wide variety of business practices in the field of entertainment and receive formal instruction on the fundamentals of the talent agency business. The skills learned and relationships built during the program are meant to springboard interns to join the Agent-In-Training Program and into a successful career in the entertainment industry.
- Work in the mailroom
- Service the company across all departments
- Assist with a variety of daily administrative office tasks, distributing mail, running errands and special projects as needed
- Must be a junior or senior (undergrad or grad) enrolled in a 4-year accredited university or college with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- We have no restrictions on declared majors, degree program, or course of study
- Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
- Provide proof of college-credited course
- Interns that will be traveling are responsible for their own transportation and housing
- A passion and curiosity for the Entertainment Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Must be reliable and possess good judgment
- Must be service-minded
- Outstanding communication skills
- Applicants must be able to work part-time at 10-20 hours per week, dependent on school schedule